We stayed at Kayu Raja 4 nights in Sept 13 for the 1st time.
- extremely friendly and helpful staff. The place is well decorated w flowers and plants.
- villa is sufficient...modern and clean.
- breakfast is a missed. Items are not hot (when they were meant to be hot), and very tasteless. The restaurant staff are helpful thought.
- the private pool was cold and probably did not get sufficent sunlight in a day. we didnt use the pool at all.
- there arent enough power points in the villa to charge our batteries and whats not.
With literally thousand of villas in nearby vicinity, we shall try other similar villas in our next trip.